The power of story
Society has always placed a high value on storytelling long before it became an everyday term for marketers. When there are hundreds of thousands of messages vying for attention, you must have a strategy to rise above the noise and get noticed. Authentic storytelling is the difference in today’s hyper connected and competitive landscape.
Strategic storytelling is all about adding the human element into understanding what makes your organization unique. Your real value proposition is to create stories that illustrate mission, values, and purpose that creates higher good in the world. After all…isn’t that what really matters at the end of the day?
Authentic storytelling creates content that resonates at the highest level of engagement and sparks others to want to help you tell your stories on your behalf. The stories you tell should move people to laughter or tears and motivate them to take action. If your storytelling is done right you will help to inspire people to change the world.
Guided by a mission to serve the greater good we help clients create content that unites communities for something larger. We thoughtfully customize our approach for each client through a multi-disciplinary focus that combines strategies in marketing, communication, public relations and advertising. Strategies come alive through video production, social media, community engagement and media relations.
Guided by a mission to serve the greater good we create and share content that unites communities for something larger. We thoughtfully customize our approach for each client through a multi-disciplinary focus that combines strategies in marketing, communication, public relations and advertising. Strategies come alive through video production, social media, community engagement and media relations.
Director of Photography
Elizabeth Nida Obert
Business Development/Project Management
- 2020 Gold Telly Award: Non Broadcast-Public & Social Impact
- 2019 Silver Telly Award: Branded Content- Public Interest/Awareness
- 2019 Bronze Telly Award: Non Broadcast- Spirituality/Religion
- 2019 Bronze Telly Award: Non Broadcast-Documentary/Individual
- 2017 PR Daily Ragan Nonprofit Award: Best Fundraising Campaign
- 2017 PR Daily Ragan Video Award: Best Event Video
- 2016 PR Daily Ragan Video Awards: Best Charitable and Nonprofit Video
- 2016 PR News: Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2015 Ragan Employee Communication Awards: Best Marketing Video
- 2015 PR Daily and Ragan: ACE Award Digital Professional
- 2015 Stevie Award for Women in Business: Video of the Year Bronze Award
- 2012 Stevie Award for Women in Business: PR Campaign of the Year Community Relations Bronze Winner
- 2011 Stevie Award for Women in Business: Overall PR Campaign of the Year Limited Budget Finalist
- 2011 Higher Marketing Association: Best Educational/Advertising Category Merit
Commitment to making and impact
We actively volunteer for causes and initiatives that make a difference in the world.